We take data security very seriously and take strictly care of the applicable law. You can visit our Website without leaving any information about you. The following explanation will give you an overview of the way we ensure this protection, which type of data we collect and for which use.
Collection, processing and use of personal data
1. If you register yourself as a customer, or book a vacation home or use certain functions of our Website, we will collect personal data. We will use the data without your separated consent, exclusively for the fulfillment and handling of your reservation or if you want to use certain functions of our Website.
2. Personal data will only be asked to you considering the relevant regulations of the German Federal Laws for Data Protection (BDSG) and the German Web data protection act (TDDSG). You can anytime consult our Terms and Conditions on this Website. Your customer data / booking data are not accessible, for safety reasons, for third parties over the Internet.
3. Your data will only be given to the House owner to process your booking. Collected data will not be sold or given to third parties.
Data processing and data security on this Internet page
4. We collect and store automatically into our server log files information (Browser, operation system, URL, IP address, date and time-of-day of the inquiry) that your Browser transmitted to us. We cannot assign these data to certain persons. A compilation of these data with other data sources is not made. Additionally the data are deleted after a statistical analysis.
5. Your personal data are transmitted encoded by SSL log (Secure Sockets Layer) over the Internet. When you submit your booking or request to us you agree that we may use and transfer your personal data in this manner.
6. Your credit card data are not stored, but encrypted and transferred directly to the bank.
7. We protect our Website and other systems by technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or spreading of your data by unauthorized persons.
Right to information, partner for data security
9. According to German Federal Law for Data Protection you have a right to free information over your stored data as well as, if necessary, a right to correction, blocking or deletion of these data.
11. For questions for the collection, processing or use of your personal data, for information, correction, blocking or deletion of data as well as revocation of given consent, ask please: Hervé Gundermann, email@example.com